- Chairman at CaptainDash, Former Chair at Conseil National du Numerique
- Gilles Babinet is a French serial entrepreneur. He created his first company at the age of 22 in 1989 called Escalade Industries.
- In 1991 he founded Absolut Design, which was sold to Euro RSCG in 2000. That same year, he co-founded Musiwave, a company he would later sell to Openwave in 2006 for some 139 million dollars.
- He then founded Eyeka, a company that leverages an international co-creation community of creative consumers, Mxp4, which provides social music gaming solutions to artists, and DigiCompanion, renamed DigiBonus, an automated games/quizzes creation platform for social networks and websites.
- In 2009, Gilles co-founded CaptainDash, an on-demand Â« communications & marketing Â» department solution provider that enables companies to optimize their global communications expenses.
- Today Gilles Babinet is still incredibly active in the French entrepreneurial scene and is involved with startups Eyeka, CaptainDash, DigiBonus, MXP4 and Hypeed.